How To Get More Likes For Facebook Pages & Posts?

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to share with you my personal experience about Facebook pages. And I am 100% sure about this because I use this method for my Facebook pages. Facebook is on top in social networks now days. People get lot of traffic from Facebook pages of their websites. But you have to get more and more likes for your page to get traffic on your website. So let’s start and get a lot of response on your Facebook pages.

Here I will give the Example of my Facebook Page related to my this website www.greatcelebrityfashion.com




You can see that I have 271 Likes for my Facebook Page Great Celebrity Fashion but in a post on which I have applied this method had got 392 Like 22 Share and 113 Comments. You can see on my page that my almost posts having photos get 100+ likes and comments. This proves the efficiency of this method for your Facebook Page & Post. Now read the procedure and apply this to yours.

1: First you should have a Facebook page for your website. Normally everyone have Facebook page for the website.

2: Now you have to do something different here. Make a search for friends having almost 2 to 4000 plus friends on facebook and check their profile and see either they allow tagged posts on their wall or not.

3: If you find some friends which have lot of friends and also allow tagged posts on their wall then add them.

4: Once they will approve their friend request you will be able to get more likes.

5: Now whenever make a post on your page. Must add an attractive photo to the post also which you think people will like.

6: After making an attractive post open that photo and go to tag option and tag this photo to those friends which have more friends and allow tagged photos or posts on their wall.

7: When you will tag this photo to that friend. Your post will show off on the wall of all the friends of your friend to which you tagged in.

8: Now you will see that you will get a lot of likes for your posts as well as lot of comments and more likes for your page.

If you liked this post or have any query about this method so please comment about your response and also like our Facbook Page to get updates on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment